Saturday 5 March 2016

February motorcycle ride

I took the bike out of storage Friday February 26, 2016 and took it for a quick spin after work. It is not warm but the roads are bare. It was sitting since December 5, 2015 so I topped up the tank with premium and decided to put a few miles on it. Damn it felt good. There are not many years you can do this in February. 


I stopped at the side of the road on a secondary highway for a quick photo. The cows were a bit curious wondering what I was up to. 


4 comments:

  1. They were thinking: "It MUST be Spring - the two wheelers have returned!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Chickenmom is right....Mooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's 'not' a motorcycle, it's a 'scooter' (said in the sneering tone I hear from the hardly riders when I show up on my CanAm) - they usually shut up when I volunteer to ride trail so I can pick up the parts they habitually lose on group rides :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a Suzuki Burgman 650 and it does perform better than a lot of motorcycles out there. How do you like your CanAm?

      Delete