Friday 5 June 2015

Circumstances

No matter how well you plan things life can get in the way. My trip that I had planned to take to Montana and Wyoming will be kicked over to an undetermined date and time due to circumstances.

I am not one of those who believes in manifest destiny. Nor do I subscribe to the notion that life is simply a reaction to outside influences. It lies somewhere in between. Things can and will happen. Plans go awry. What matters is how you deal with them. 

I have some alternate plans in mind for my time off in July and we will see where I end up going. The unexpected is often the most interesting.

1 comment:

  1. ".....And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black. Oh, I kept the first for another day! Yet knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back".
    Adventure awaits.

    ReplyDelete