Friday 24 April 2015

Calgary, Alberta cityscape April 21, 2015

Tried my hand at a few pictures of the downtown. I parked my bike where the pin is marked.


Centre Street Bridge leading into the downtown crossing over the Bow River. Running parallel to the Bow River in the foreground is Memorial Drive.


It is getting warm enough to use the motorcycle.


Taken from the pedestrian footbridge crossing over Memorial Drive and over the Bow River into the downtown.


The start of the pedestrian footbridge looking towards downtown Calgary.


Stairway leading up to where I was parked. At the bottom is public parking and Memorial Drive.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures! Going to do some Google Earthing of Calgary - Didn't realize it was so big! (Don't know if I'd want to climb up all those stairs, though)!

    ReplyDelete