Saturday 16 September 2023

Coordination is a thing

Thursday morning I managed to bash my right foot on my bed and felt instant pain. I was off that day but due to certain people not meeting deadlines I had to drop into the office for an hour to get a client file wrapped up. I gingerly got my foot into my shoe and hobbled off to the office. Later in the day when I peeled my shoe off I discovered the two smallest toes were purple. I am sure I did not break them. 

I had Friday off. I took a drive. I had some half formed plans to take a trip somewhere with my extended weekend, I could not get anything to fall into place. I took a day trip just to get out of the house. Maybe I should have stayed home. Now I have four purple toes. The pain has largely subsided when I move it so that is a good sign.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so painful! I hope you won't be limping around for too long and heal up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heal quickly is right! And don't paint the left foot toes purple if it is painful.

    ReplyDelete