Friday 5 July 2019

Some quick notes

Want to say thank you to the people who contributed some posts and post material to help me keep this blog going. I have been a little busy with personal matters. When I have found the time to get out it has been raining almost every day here. If this weather keeps up I might have to wait until August for a sunny day to ride the motorcycle.

I do read the comments and appreciate receiving them. I am not the best at replying to them and I need to get better at that. To the person who shows up as "Unknown" when comments were posted about Utopia School and Fishburn Church I wanted to say I enjoyed reading about the little bit of history you provided regarding those posts.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a year for interesting weather everywhere it seems. We finally got 'summer' the past couple of days. I expect it's going to be really short this year, not fun for a person like me who dreads the winter.

    ReplyDelete