Wednesday 11 January 2017

Travels with Ron

On an irregular basis I meet up with my friend Ron to take a run in a rural area and see what we might find. Sometimes we end up with an impressive haul of photos at the end of the day. Ron and I got to hang out on December 31 and January 1 with no particular destination in mind. Usually we pick an area on a map and see what is there. It was a fun few days.

Ron is a fan of finding old buildings and barns for his photos. We are still not sure if this was a house or barn.

Highway 857 south of Highway 652, Alberta January 1, 2017

I lean more to old schools and churches.

Highway 616 east of Leduc, Alberta December 30, 2016
I think I am getting him to see the error of his ways and he is learning to appreciate old schools and churches. Once that is accomplished I will get him taking photos of hay bales.

6 comments:

  1. I say house for that place.
    Hay bales are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. schools are gateway subjects for hay bales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This really made me laugh. Love the comment.

      Delete
    2. glad you enjoyed
      I appreciate your photos, even the hay bale.

      Delete
  3. The world needs more hay bale pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete